Competitive, fair and decarbonised: These are key attributes for societies across the globe by 2050. As the most important end-use sectors, heating and cooling are vital to achieving the 2050 objectives. The Congress will take a closer look at key challenges:
- How can the next generation of District Heating and Cooling systems best serve the future smart city?
- How to support communities seeking cost-effective strategies to deliver more sustainable but also affordable energy services for their citizens?
- What are the cost-optimal choices between insulating buildings and systematically using waste-heat?
- Which are the decisive factors to be taken into account for future-proof decisions?
- What are the most promising strategies for the 21st century?
BUILD UP is an Event/Media Partner of the 36th Euroheat & Power Congress, 2013.