The 12th International Vacuum Insulation Symposium (IVIS 2015) will be hosted by the Super Insulation Composite Laboratory (SICL) of Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA). IVIS2015 encourages the participation of researchers and suppliers of vacuum insulation panels (VIP) in building, refrigeration and cryogenic applications at a world-wide scale.
Visit the conference website at: http://ivis2015.nuaa.edu.cn/
The event will cover a range of topics as follows:
- VIP core material;
- VIP envelope material;
- VIP application for building applications;
- VIP application for refrigeration applications;
- VIP application for transport boxes;
- Models of heat and moisture transfer;
- Novel ideas and applications of VIP;
- VIP product demonstrations;
- VIP characterisation and assessment.