The 2014 ACEEE Summer Study is the 18th biennial ACEEE conference on Energy Efficiency in Buildings. A diverse group of professionals from around the world will gather at this preeminent meeting to discuss the technological basis for, and practical implementation of, actions to reduce energy use and the climate impacts associated with buildings.
The 2014 Summer Study allows for the sharing of ideas and for the engagement in dialogue with leading thinkers, visionaries, and luminaries in the field, while providing the experience of the magnificent natural setting of Asilomar.
ACEEE is now accepting abstracts for the 2014 Summer Study on Energy Efficiency in Buildings, "The Next Generation: Reaching for High Energy Savings."
2014 Summer Study Panels:
- Residential Buildings: Technologies, Design, Operations, Performance, and Building Industry Trends
- Residential Buildings: Program Design, Implementation, and Evaluation
- Commercial Buildings: Technologies, Design, Operations, Performance, and Building Industry Trends
- Commercial Buildings: Program Design, Implementation, and Evaluation
- Utilities: Unlocking High Energy Savings
- Market Transformation with Speed and Scale
- Capturing Savings through Behavior
- Policy and Regulatory Issues in Energy Efficiency and Climate Change
- MELS: Taming the Beast
- Sustainable Communities: Are We There Yet?
- Leveraging High Tech For Efficiency
- Poster Display Presentations
Abstract submission deadline: October 18th
Panel descriptions can be found on the Call for Papers web site.