The 2015 ASHRAE Energy Modeling Conference will take place in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, from 30 September to 2 October 2015. The conference theme is “Making the Difference with Modeling: From Concept to Facility Management” and covers building modeling from start to finish through case study presentations.
The purpose of the conference is to facilitate communication and coordination among practitioners, software developers and decision makers, to advance the industry’s ability to better model high performance buildings. The conference also aims to give practitioners the opportunity to gain a better understanding of the application of existing and new tools, new technology and processes for energy modeling and whole building simulation.
The topics of the conference are the following:
- HVAC load analysis
- Water use
- Computational fluid dynamics
- BIM integration
- Indoor environmental quality
- Natural ventilation and passive systems
- Humidity control
- Envelope optimisation
- Whole building simulation
- Energy analysis
- Code compliance
- Building performance rating system analysis
- Utility rebates
- Incentive programmes
- Renewable energy systems
- Performance assessment (modeled versus actual performance)
- Sensitivity and risk analysis
- Modeling workflow and quality control for both input and output
For further information, please visit the 2015 ASHRAE Energy Modeling Conference website.