The 20th International Passive House Conference will take place at the darmstadtium in Darmstadt, Germany, on 22-23 April 2016. In addition to the plenary sessions of the conference itself, the framework programme will include courses for beginners. as well as workshops for specialists. In parallel with the lectures, leading manufacturers of energy efficient building components will present their latest products in a Specialists' Exhibition.
2016 Conference themes
- Long term experience with energy efficient buildings and building components
- Building principles for energy efficient and durable building envelope
- Innovative building and energy efficient envelope components for new builds and retrofits
- EnerPHit retrofits worldwide
- Step-by-step retrofit projects
- Progress in energy efficient building technologies
- Building technology for Passive Houses worldwide
- Passive House Plus and Premium – the first built examples
- Costs, environment, sustainability – real examples
- From Passive House to Residential Quarters: successful municipal and regional implementation
- Planning a more efficient building with PHPP
- New research and development projects
The International Passive House Conference is the world’s largest gathering of Passive House experts, bringing together Passive House stakeholders from around the globe. The 2016 conference will be the second in Darmstadt after the premiere 20 years ago.
For further information on the programme, registration etc., please visit the official website of the Conference.