"BIM and construction professionals: setting collaborative professional standards that acknowledge and interface with technological development is the new imperative." - Alan George Muse, Global Director of Built Environment, RICS
The BIM 2018 conference: Towards Digital Built Britain 2025 is being held in order to ensure that individuals and organisations across industry are up to date with the latest developments, engaged in the push towards greater use of BIM level 2 across the private sector and among SMEs, aware of the coming standardised competency framework for personnel and businesses engaged in BIM, as well as actively preparing for BIM level 3, which forms a core part of the governments Digital Built Britain 2025 strategy.
Learn from top digital construction thinkers and doers in a series of talks offering pragmatic, real-world insights that transcend beyond industry boundaries, creating transformational experiences to inspire you and your organisation.
We’ll gather for a series of presentations from BIM and digital construction experts from across academia and industry. We’ll be addressing everything new in the world of digital construction and advanced technologies; from BIM implementation to how BIM and the principles of lean construction complement one another. Plus, you’ll also get exclusive access
- Hear from some of the biggest names in data and digital construction as they explain how the latest developments will shape the future of BIM
- Have your questions answered by some of the leading experts in the field of BIM
- Discover the UK BIM Alliances strategy to standardise a competency framework for personnel and businesses engaged in BIM
- Better understand what you need to do in order to advance towards the adoption of BIM level 3
- Understand how to better drive strategic client value through digital information management in line with the governments Digital Built Britain agenda
- Learn from successful case studies and see how BIM can be used to its full potential
- Network with delegates from across industry
- Discover the technology and software which is revolutionising the use of BIM
to leading providers of digital design software who will be situated in the exhibition space and form a part of the agenda either through main stage speaking slots or seminar sessions.