The video recordings of this BUILD UP Web Seminar are available here.
The implementation of the EPBD recast puts increasing pressure on the market to achieve better building and ductwork airtightness; in most European climates and countries good airtightness levels are necessary to achieve nearly zero-energy buildings.
You will learn about legislative drivers that have brought to light new concerns and stimulated new initiatives. Recent trends in European regulations will also be discussed as well as field studies supporting the development of competent testing schemes.
• Pau Garcia-Audí, Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation
• Rémi Carrié, International Network for Information on Ventilation and Energy Performance
• Michal Szymański, Poznan University of Technology (Poland)
• Valérie Leprince, PLEIAQ (France)
• László Fülöp, University of Pécs (Hungary)