The video recordings of this BUILD UP Web Seminar are available here.
Building new homes to meet the demanding energy efficiency regulations in Europe is essential, but the benefits will accrue slowly as it will take several decades before such houses form a significant proportion of the stock.
The major challenge is retrofitting existing, energy-inefficient homes to lower energy consumption (and bills), offer better thermal comfort and increase property value.
In this BUILD UP Web Seminar, you will learn how to best select and integrate various technologies to optimise the performance of different building types under specific climatic and socio-economic conditions. Case studies using vacuum insulation panels will also be presented.
A truly holistic approach is required!
REGISTER to this BUILD UP Web Seminar: https://inive.webex.com/inive/onstage/g.php?d=700636530&t=a
Energiesprong foto's: Frank Hanswijk©
- David Tetlow, The University of Nottingham (United Kingdom)
- Saffa Riffat, The University of Nottingham (United Kingdom)
- Pau Garcia-Audí, Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation, European Commission
- Wouter Borsboom, TNO (Netherlands)
- Adrian Pargeter, Kingspan Insulation Ltd (United Kingdom)
- Philip Bristow, East Riding of Yorkshire Council (United Kingdom)