UPDATE 10/03/2014 The video recordings of this BUILD UP Web Seminar are available here.
The International Energy Agency's Energy in Buildings and Communities (IEA EBC) Programme carries out world class international collaborative research and development (R&D) through open innovation. The Programme's R&D activities are working towards near-zero energy use and carbon dioxide emissions from buildings and community energy systems. The focus is on integrating efficient and sustainable technologies.
This BUILD UP Web Seminar is an opportunity to:
- hear about IEA EBC’s ambitious R&D and outreach; and
- learn from the panel how to develop initial concepts into major international R&D projects.
- Gordon Sutherland, Senior Project Officer (Energy Efficiency Unit, Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, European Commission)
Welcome and introduction
- Peter Cunz, former IEA CERT Chair (Swiss Federal Office of Energy, Switzerland)
The IEA framework for multi-lateral R&D: an enduring success story
- Andreas Eckmanns, IEA EBC Chair (Swiss Federal Office of Energy, Switzerland)
IEA EBC: An Overview
- Daniel Quenard (CSTB, France)
Ongoing R&D: Long-Term Performance of Super-Insulation
- Staf Roels (KU Leuven, Belgium)
Ongoing R&D: Reliable Full Scale Measurements for Buildings
- Søren Østergaard Jensen (Danish Technological Institute, Denmark)
A new R&D concept: Smart Grid Ready Buildings
- Peter Wouters (INIVE eeig, Belgium)
Ongoing outreach: the IEA Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre
REGISTER to this BUILD UP Web Seminar: https://inive.webex.com/inive/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=701430950