The video recordings of this BUILD UP Web Seminar are available here.
The term ‘superinsulation’ refers to materials and technologies providing dramatically reduced heat transfer across the building envelope. This BUILD UP Web Seminar will cover the main principles of superinsulation, review current materials and technologies in the field, and provide examples of existing superinsulating applications from the market.
This BUILD UP Web Seminar will focus in particular on the development of new or advanced materials within the context of European projects, as well as the new IEA EBC Annex 65 on long-term performance of superinsulation. Finally, the web seminar will report on critical issues highlighted by the results of recent research, such as the 10-year monitoring of superinsulating materials under specific conditions.
- Pau Garcia-Audí, EACI, European Commission*
- Eunate Goiti, Tecnalia (Spain)
- Daniel Quenard, CSTB (France)
- Malcolm Rochefort, Kingspan Insulation Ltd (United Kingdom)
- Shivashandari Sundaram, TWI (United Kingdom)
- Karim Ghazi-Wakili, EMPA (Switzerland)*
* to be confirmed
REGISTER to this BUILD UP Web Seminar: https://inive.webex.com/inive/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=709895532