The 13th international CISBAT Conference- CISBAT 2015: "Future Buildings and Districts - Sustainability from Nano to Urban Scale" will focus on sustainable building and urban district design. The event will bring together building scientists and industry from all over the world to present and discuss the latest advances in sustainable building technology.
The conference will include high-level keynotes (focusing on the latest research and perspectives in the highly topical fields of climate change, urban hubs, solar nanotechnologies and solar architecture.) as well as thematic sessions and technical visits. Special sessions will be organised by the Swiss Chapter of the International Building Performance Simulation Association (IBPSA) and the Swiss Competence Centre for Energy Research (SCCER) "Future Energy Efficient Buildings & Districts (FEEB&D)".
The event will cover a wide range of topics as follows:
- Nanostructured materials for renewable energies (solar nanotechnologies)
- Sustainable building envelopes (ecobuildings)
- Daylighting and electric lighting (green lighting)
- Indoor environment quality (occupant comfort, health and behaviour)
- Model predictive control (smart buildings)
- Urban ecology and metabolism (urban form, material and energy flows)
- Integration of renewable energy in the built environment (electricity, heating and cooling)
- Building simulation (special session IBPSA-CH)
- Urban simulation (smart cities)
- Information and communication technologies (software, internet of things)
Visit the conference website at: http://cisbat.epfl.ch/