With the guiding theme "Future Buildings and Districts - Energy Efficiency from Nano to Urban Scale", the international scientific conference CISBAT 2017 will take place from 6 to 8 September 2017 in Lausanne, Switzerland, offering a platform for dialogue and presentations focused on energy efficient building and urban district design.
The conference will stretch over three days, featuring high-level keynotes as well as thematic sessions, workshops and technical visits. A special session will be organised by the Swiss Chapter of the International Building Performance Simulation Association (IBPSA). An evening event will allow networking among participants.
At the event, the following topics will be covered:
- Nanostructured materials for renewable energies (solar nanotechnologies)
- Sustainable building envelopes (ecobuildings, retrofit, performance gap)
- Daylighting and electric lighting (green lighting)
- Indoor environment quality (user comfort, health and behaviour)
- Smart buildings (predictive & neuro-fuzzy control)
- Integration of renewable energy in the built environment (electricity, heating and cooling)
- Building simulation (innovation, rapid design, design support) - special session IBPSA-CH
- Smart cities (urban simulation, big data)
- Urban form, energy and technology (urban energy hub)
- Information and communication technologies (software, internet of things)
Call for papers is now open. Deadline: 15 January 2017. Learn more ...
For further information on registration, programme etc., please visit the event's website at the link below.