The 15th International Conference on Concentrator Photovoltaics (CPV-15) is the premier technical conference in the areas of high- and low-concentration PV components, modules, and tracker-based PV systems. The conference brings together students, academics, technologists, and financiers to engage in discussion of state-of-the-art CPV components, trackers, and installations.
The conference will take place from March 25-27, 2019 in Fes, Morocco, and will be hosted by the Université Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah.
- Solar Cells and Solar Cell Assemblies for Low and High Concentration Systems
- High and Low Concentration Modules Performances
- Field Experience, Tracking & Manufacturing
- Novel Concepts of CPV and its Hybridization with Other Technologies
- Modelling, Performance and Energy Prediction for CPV Modules & Systems
- Concentrating Optics: Materials, Performances & Designs
- Characterization Methods & Measurement Equipment for CPV
- Reliability, Codes, Standards, Markets & Policies