The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) has recently published TM59: Design methodology for the assessment of overheating risk in homes. This webinar accompanies this publication and will explain the methodology and present a real-life project case study of the application.
The event will provide:
- A brief introduction to the publication and speakers
- A presentation on the methodology for overheating
- A presentation of a case study – application of the methodology on a real project
- Current relevant policy
- Anastasia Mylona, Research Manager, CIBSE
- Chris Eliades, ARUP
- Susie Diamond, Partner, Inkling
- Marguerita Chorafa, AECOM
Monday, 22 May, 2017
1:30 PM - 2:30 PM CEST
Participation to the webinar is free but requires registration.
For more information visit the event's website at the link provided below.