digitalBAU in one word: future-proofing
Find out what the industry is building on and why digitalization is the most important driver of the construction industry in our free factsheet.
digitalBAU - Trade show for digital solutions in the construction industry. In February 2020, "digitalBAU" trade show will be held at Koelnmesse for the first time. This new platform for software companies and industry was the result of a collaboration between Messe München and BVBS – Bundesverband Bausoftware and is a future-oriented format for the construction industry.
Meeting place for the entire building sector
digitalBAU is setting standards. From February 11 to 13, 2020, at the trade fair center in Cologne, the building software sector will be coming together for a three-day event. This new trade fair for digital solutions in the building sector is an opportunity for you: Come and present your innovations at this exciting showcase for the digital future of building.
Digitalization in the building sector – these are your advantages.
Whether you are involved in planning, construction, management, renovation or dismantling – digitalBAU covers all aspects of digital processes and solutions for the building sector. Target-group-specific. Business-oriented. Forward-looking.
A network of industry and IT
- Manufacturers of building software solutions
- Companies from the building industry
- Digital products and solutions for architects, engineers, building companies and building trades professionals, all along the value chain in construction
- Biggest building software show north of the Alps
- Approx. 17,000 m2 of exhibition space
- Visitor potential of approx. 15,000 building experts