SUMMER SCHOOL 2012
Dynamic Calculation Methods For Building Energy Assessment
Today more and more data related to building and building components originates from outdoor testing, time-varying and dynamic conditions, or just from real life use of buildings, etc. The main purpose of this summer school is to consider methods for using such time series data to obtain valuable information about the energy performance of the building or the building component.
1. Homework (the participants will have to arrive a bit prepared).
2. Building Physics and hints on experimental setup.
3. Theory about models and validation and on some tools.
4. How to obtain results, ARMA methods, etc.
5. Modelling of a double skin PV ventilated facade as advanced example.
For further details please see the additional document or click here to go to the DTU website.
The deadline for submissions is, 15 May 2012.