This event, which will take place on 27 April 2017 in Prague, Czech Republic, aims to share best practice from across Central Europe and further on how energy efficiency investments can be financed. This includes the use of private funds and innovative financing instruments, notably in the building and industry sectors. Speakers will focus on practical experience in developing and structuring investment programmes; the event will allow ample time for debate.
The event includes the following topics:
- European policy in support to energy efficiency investments
- European Structural and Investment Funds
- Support provided by the European Investment Bank
- State of play of energy efficiency investments and financing schemes
- Home renovation loans
- Renovation of public buildings through energy performance contracting
- Financing energy efficiency in industry and SMEs
- Making energy efficiency investible
- Supporting the development of the ESCO market
- Organising policy dialogue on sustainable energy investments
Plenary sessions, which will be held in English, will be interpreted in Czech, Hungarian, Polish and German; parallel sessions will be interpreted in Czech.
The event, organised the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) with the support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic, in the frame of the Sustainable Energy Investment Forums contract, funded by the Horizon 2020 programme of the European Union.
For further information and registration, please visit the relevant European Commission webpage at the link below.