Materials, technologies and training: the most comprehensive overview of the construction industry of the future is finally all together in one event.
CONSTRUCTION – RENOVATION – REDEVELOPMENT– EFFICIENCY
These are the watchwords in the construction industry today.
The goal is to move from energy-hungry buildings to ones that actually produce energy thanks to intelligent use of solar panels and geothermal systems.
Passive homes featuring insulation materials and technologies with the capacity to minimize heat loss and wasted energy.
In conjunction with Legno & Edilizia
ECOHOUSE will be held at the same time and in the same halls as the 11th Legno & Edilizia, which is the only specialist event in Italy on the use of wood in building.
The last edition attracted 20,500 visitors from the trade and more than 150 exhibitors.
The addition of ECOHOUSE from this year onwards will make the event in February the most comprehensive exhibition of materials and technologies for eco-friendly homes.
Who is ECOHOUSE for?
- Designers who want to get to know and learn about the latest technological solutions.
- Construction business owners who want to see what the market has to offer and reach out and touch it for themselves.
- Installers and all those who work in the fields of construction, renovation and efficiency.
Which fields will be covered by the ECOHOUSE exhibition?
- Eco-friendly construction
- Efficient technology for environmental comfort
- Renewable energy
- Home automation