The housing sector all across Europe has to face key challenges like ageing societies, energy efficiency and digitization or the question of inclusive neighborhoods. Despite different national frameworks, the European exchange of ideas, best practices and innovative approaches gives valuable incentives to solve problems prevalent in all European countries.
For the first time ever, young professionals of the housing sector all over Europe have the opportunity to be part of this international exchange. The interactive programme combines academic knowledge with the expertise of practitioners to develop concepts and solutions for the key challenges of housing in the 21st century.
Participate in fruitful discussions with European experts, learn about solutions and approaches of your European neighbours, find common ground with your peers and develop your own European network. Five exciting and instructional days are waiting for you in Bochum, Germany, located in the very heart of Europe.
The programme includes one full day dedicated to energy efficience and digitization.
The Summer School is brought to you by EBZ – the European Education Centre for the Housing and Real Estate Sector in cooperation with EFL - the European Federation for Living and Housing Europe, the European Federation of Public, Cooperative and Social Housing.
Learn from others, share your ideas, be part of Europe!
- New ideas and insights resulting from an interdisciplinary European exchange in your professional field
- New contacts and an opportunity for networking in an international environment
- Increased intercultural skills (a training in international communication and management is included)
- Improvement of business English skills through practice in an all-English programme
For companies and housing associations
- Investment in personnel development of promising young professionals
- Increase of employee engagement and retention
- New ideas and impulses for the company
- Consolidation of international networks exceeding the upper and top management level