A Trinomics led consortium, on behalf of The European Commission, will be delivering a conference in Brussels on 20 September 2018 on geothermal renewable energy research, development and technologies.
The complimentary conference will provide insights into the impacts of R&D funded through the EU Framework Programmes for Research and Innovation; including providing access to the Geothermal Renewable Energy R&D Impact Report and an opportunity to influence the recommendations to increase future R&D impacts.
During the workshop key industry experts will share their insights on the future of Geothermal technologies and there will be opportunities for you to discuss and understand how to increase the impacts of your own research projects.
Reasons for attendance
- Influence the recommendations to increase future geothermal R&D impacts
- Gain a greater understanding of past and future research, trends and best practice for geothermal energy
- Q&A with industry experts, the European Commission and other researchers
- An opportunity to network with geothermal energy experts from across the EU
- To learn about best practice for shaping and implementing R&D projects to maximise their impact.
Who should attend
- Past and present geothermal research project coordinators
- Academic institutes
- National energy policy makers
- Private sector organisations implementing geothermal or related technologies
- Investors interested in geothermal research and technology
Date: Thursday 20 September 2018
Location: Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, Avenue de la Toison d'Or 40, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium
Organisers: Trinomics, Tecnalia, TNO, VTT, Tractebel and Ricardo on behalf of the European Commission
If you have any questions regarding the conference, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org