The Horizon 2020 Energy Info Days will present the new funding opportunities offered by the Work Programme 2018-2020.
The content has been structured in three days:
- Day 1 – 23 October 2017, focuses in the funding priorities for renewables, decarbonising fossil fuels & cross-cutting issues.
- Day 2 – 24 October 2017, presents Smart Cities & Communities in the morning and Energy Systems in the afternoon.
- Day 3 – 25 October 2017, covers Smart and Efficient Energy, including the following topics:
- Buildings Energy Efficiency
- Energy consumers & energy services
- Transforming the energy sector through digitalisation
- Financing energy efficiency
The Info Days include two brokerage events aiming at giving you opportunities to network and meet potential partners. The thematic focus of the brokerage events will be the H2020 Energy Calls for Proposals 2018-2020.
Web streaming links will be available here a week before the event takes place. You will also have the opportunity to send questions online.
See the link below for further information.
See also the relevant BUILD UP News.