The Second International Conference on Concrete Sustainability will take place on 13-15 June 2016 at the Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, in Madrid, Spain, focusing on environmental impact reduction technologies, sustainability aspects of durability, environmental design, evaluation and systems, socio-economic aspects and case studies on sustainable concrete materials and structures.
More specifically, the Conference topics include the following:
- Materials (Aggregates, Additions, Cement, Chemical admixtures, Innovative concrete technologies)
- Durability (Corrosion, Concrete deterioration, Modeling)
- Construction aspects (CO₂ capturing and CO₂ uptake, Maintenance, Repair- rehabilitation, Reuse and recycling, Demolition, Construction technologies, Thermal mass, Friendly environmental construction)
- Environmental design (Life Cycle Inventory and Life Cycle Analyses - LCI and LCA, Carbon accounting and footprint, Design systems and Evaluation tools, Environmental Product Declaration - EPD, Guidelines, Standards, Codes, Specifications)
- Social-Economical aspects (Life Cycle Cost - LCC, Resources management, Social aspects, Aesthetic aspects)
- Cases studies (Buildings, Civil works)
For further information on registration, programme etc. please visit the event's website.