On 17-21 September 2018, you are welcome to join the India - EU Clean Energy Days & International Matchmaking organised by Business Beyond Borders (BBB) together with European Business & Technology Centre (EBTC) and supported by European Commission. The event is free of charge and will be featured in the Renewable Energy India 2018 Expo, the international exhibition for renewable energy.
This event will be a great opportunity to be aware of the latest developments on the EU-India relations in the key area of clean technologies and to take active part in the discussions with high level speakers in the sector.
Event programme and highlights
The event will include case studies by EU SMEs in the Renewable Energy Space, technical sessions on solar power, offshore wind, energy efficiency in buildings and matchmaking sessions with exhibitors and visitors of the Renewable Energy India 2018 Expo.
- Monday, 17 September 2018: Ease on doing business in India workshop + Case studies by EU Businesses in the renewable energy sector and welcome dinner
- Tuesday, 18 September 2018: B2B Matchmaking at the European Pavilion at the Renewable Energy India 2018 Expo.
- Wednesday, 19 September 2018: India - EU Clean Energy Day including sessions on the solar power in India, offshore wind and energy efficiency in buildings. B2B Matchamking Sessions will run in parallel at the European Pavilion. Followed by Networking Dinner – European night hosted by the European Union Delegation to India.
- Thursday, 20 September 2018: B2B Matchmaking at the European Pavilion at the Renewable Energy India 2018 Expo.
- Friday, 20 September: India and EU - Co-Creation of Projects in alignment with Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
On 17 and 20 September the event will be held in New Delhi, India and on 18 - 20 September in the Renewable Energy India 2018 Expo, Greater Noida.
The full programme of the event available HERE.
About Renewable Energy India 2018 Expo
Renewable Energy India provides the ultimate business solutions for the meetings and events industry, uniting an elite class of buyers from India and around the world.
Visitors and exhibitors benefit from the opportunity to meet with a range of international and regional buyers who have the authority to place real business. Over the years, the show has established itself as the must-attend event for the Asia-Pacific region with more than 30,000 industry visitors.
Attendees to the event get three days of power packed inter industry business opportunities within the Solar, Wind, Bio-mass/fuel, and Energy Efficiency & Energy Storage sectors.
Why should you participate?
- To keep up with the latest trends in the renewable energy industry by gaining access to the technical seminar and round table discussions;
- To utilise the free B2B matchmaking area at the European pavilion
- To meet and share views with experts from your business field;
- To present, discuss and develop new projects;
- To initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations.
Registration is open HERE
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org