Indoor Air 2018 is the 15th Conference of the International Society of Indoor Air Quality & Climate (ISIAQ). The event will feature a quality programme including distinguished plenary speakers, platform and poster presentations of accepted papers, social activities to foster networking and community, and the second offering of the ISIAQ summer school for students and post-docs.
The event’s technical programme relies on participants to submit proposals for Workshops and Symposia sessions and to submit Extended Abstracts or Full Papers.
Conference topics include
- Concentrations and exposure
- Sources and emissions
- Chemistry and transformations
- Air cleaning and filtration
- Ventilation and HVAC systems
- Building simulation and CFD
- Microbiology and dampness
- Health effects and epidemiology
- Comfort, productivity, and perception
- Energy, climate change, and policy
- Workshop and Symposia proposals due November 15, 2017
- Extended Abstract submission deadline: January 15, 2018
- Full Paper submission deadline: January 15, 2018
- Full Paper review deadline: February 15, 2018
- Extended Abstracts acceptance notification: March 1, 2018
- Full Paper review notification: March 1, 2018
- Early bird registration begins: March 1, 2018
- Full Paper resubmission deadline: March 15, 2018
- Full Paper acceptance notification: April 1, 2018
- Regular registration begins: May 1, 2018
For further information please visit the event's website at the link below.