The 13th International Vacuum Insulation Symposium (IVIS 2017) will foster dialogue among scientists, academics and professionals from all around the world who are related to the research, development and production of super insulating materials (SIM). The event will promote the cooperation between manufacturers and researchers.
IVIS 2017 encourages participation of researchers and suppliers of VIP (Vacuum Insulation Panels) and APM (Advanced Porous Materials) in building, refrigeration and cryogenic applications at a world-wide scale. Interested participants can submit papers related to the following eight topics:
- Characterisation (microstructure, thermal characteristics, internal pressure, air permeability, gas diffusion, as adsorption...)
- Heat, Air & Moisture Transfer, from materials to building scale
- Ageing (film, core material, panel)
- Envelope - Films
- Advanced Porous Materials - Core Materials (Fiber Mats, Cellular Foams, Aerogel, Porous Silica…)
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Applications: Building, Refrigeration, Transportation
- Assessment of Performances & Standardisation
- Call for abstracts: November 2016
- Deadline for abstract submission: January 13, 2016
- Notification of abstract acceptance: March 10, 2017
- Early registration: March 31, 2017
- Deadline for submission of extended abstracts: June 2, 2017
For further information on the event please visit the event’s website at the link provided below.