The 5th International Congress Mechanical Engineers Days will take place from 29 to 31 March 2017 in Vodice, Croatia.
LEGISLATIVE REGULATION IN CONSTRUCTION - Wednesday, 29 March 2017
- legislative regulation in construction, public procurement, EU funds
- study programmes, and professional and scientific development – learning outcomes of mechanical engineers, standard occupations in the field of mechanical engineering
- applicable connection of science and engineering in the economy; needs, suggestions, limitations
- project management; FIDIC Contracts
- BIM design
- presentation of completed projects of the more significant buildings - Case Study
ENERGY EFFICIENCY - Thursday, 30 March 2017
- EU project PROF/TRAC
- nZEB buildings (nearly zero-energy buildings)
- energy efficiency in buildings,
- energy efficiency in industry (process industry, energetics, ...)
- energy efficiency audits of large companies
- building energy renovation programmes and funding models, EU funds
- green building and energy efficiency projects
ENERGETICS - Friday, 31 March 2017
- renewable energy sources (biogas plants, biomass-fired cogeneration plants, geothermal energy sources, photovoltaic systems, etc.) and applications in process and manufacturing industry
- management and treatment of waste (sorting waste, incinerator, etc.)
- big power plants (Thermal power plants, Hydro power plants, etc.) and sustainable development
- water treatment technology in the service of sustainable development (classical and modern technology of processing drinking, technological and waste water treatment in the service of sustainable development, etc.)
- supporting structure of energy equipment (boiler, economiser, air filters, pipelines etc.); steel tanks, chimneys, flue and air ducts, silos, pipelines and pipeline bridges and other engineering structures
- the pressure equipment
- application of energy plants in process and manufacturing industry
- advanced technical solutions, heating and cooling systems, efficiency and cost effectiveness
Authors are invited to apply their papers on the thematic areas of the Congress. The application must include:
- first name (s) and surname (s) of the author;
- the name of the company/institution of employment the author, address, and contact information (phone, e-mail);
- the title of the paper in Croatian and English;s
- summary in attachment (elaborated by following the instructions below).
Applications should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The papers will be accepted by the Programme Committee based on the abstracts submitted. The Programme Committee will review the papers and make its decision on the papers that will be accepted. The three papers with the best reviews by the Committee (from each thematic area) will be presented to the Congress participants after the presentations of the invited speakers. Other papers will be presented as posters; full papers will published in the Congress Proceedings, which will be available in printed and electronic format.
Paper application - 30 November 2016
Notification on paper acceptance - 10 December 2016
Submission of papers for the Proceedings - 31 January 2017
Submission of presentations - 15 March 2017
For further information, plese visit the event's website at the links below.