The 4th International Conference on Solar Heating and Cooling for Buildings and Industry - SHC2015, will focus on the latest developments in solar heating and cooling and highlight local market success.
The event will bring together professionals in heating and cooling applications including: market and policy specialists, experts of the solar heating and cooling community, representatives from finance and investment, R&D experts from companies, research institutes, and universities, scientists and researchers and policy-makers who will engage in fruitful discussions to put Solar Heating and Cooling (SHC) technologies at the forefront of renewable energy.
Visit the conference website at: http://www.shc2015.org/home.html
- Abstract submission deadline: July 06, 2015
- Notification of acceptance: August 22, 2015
- Online registration starts: August 22, 2015
Conference themes and topics:
Contributions are invited addressing the following themes and topics:
Systems and components:
- solar thermal collectors;
- thermal storage;
- other innovative components and systems;
- performance measurement, durability and reliability.
Market reports and framework conditions:
- market reports;
- regional development and SHC for MENA region;
- standards and certification.
- water heating;
- solar space heating and hybrid applications;
- district heating;
- solar heat for industrial processes;
- solar refrigeration and solar air conditioning;
- solar architecture;
- building integration and building renovation;
- urban planning and urban transformation;
- solar resource assessment.