Tackle Energy Efficiency and Indoor Air Quality Together: Best Practices in Multifamily Housing Upgrades
Interested in taking a proactive approach to protecting indoor air quality (IAQ) while boosting energy efficiency in your multifamily building? This webinar will take you through the steps to get started.
The event will focus on:
- How to integrate energy management activities (including a retrofit or other building upgrade project) and IAQ protection activities using the recommendations in EPA’s Energy Savings Plus Health: Indoor Air Quality Guidelines for Multifamily Building Upgrades, which can lead to substantial improvements in IAQ and cost savings.
- Practical steps for seamlessly implementing the guidance in Energy Savings Plus Health, including how to use the accompanying Multifamily Checklist Generator Tool, a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that helps you create a custom verification checklist for your energy efficiency projects.
- Case studies from the City of Mankato Economic Development Authority and the Hempstead Housing Authority on multifamily building projects to learn best practices and real world application of content found in the guidelines.
- Thomas Bowles (United States Environmental Protection Agency)
- William Weber (Centre for Sustainable Building Research, University of Minnesota)
- Rosemary Olsen (The Village of Hempstead Housing Authority, New York)
Thursday, October 19, 2017
7:00 PM - 8:15 PM EST
Participation to the webinar is free but requires registration.
For further information please visit the event’s website at the link provided below.