If you are going to attend the World Sustainable Energy Days in Wels, Austria and you are interested in the topic of thermal energy storage, don´t miss the workshop called “Save today, use tomorrow”. On February 28th, 2019, there’s going to be a very special event where six H2020 research and innovation projects will be presented.
The workshop is dedicated to researchers, industrial companies, professionals and wide public. Projects representatives from CREATE, HYBUILD, SCORES, TESSE2B, SUNHORIZON and THERMOSS will introduce their results and lead interactive discussions related to the topic.
Workshop registration is free of charge, but it is necessary to be registered on the WSED conference in order to participate in the workshop. The workshop is organized within the World Sustainable Energy Days, the session “Innovation Workshops Energy and Buildings”.
- Conference Venue: Stadthalle Wels, Pollheimerstrasse 1, A-4600, Wels, Austria
- Date: 28th February 2019, afternoon session
- Workshop registration: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/save-today-use-tomorrow-thermalenergy-\storage-systems-tickets-52040437349?aff=eac2
- WSED registration: https://www.wsed.at/en/programme/innovation-workshops-energy-and-buildings.html
- Contact person: Petra Colantonio, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the workshop flyer: http://www.scores-project.eu/documents/others