BSRIA is a non-profit test, instruments, research and consultancy organisation, providing specialist services in construction and building services.
It is a member association with over 50 years experience that supports industry through advice, testing, instruments, research and guidance to promote energy and water efficiency, best practice in construction and effective operation of buildings.
Among other things, BSRIA offers a wide range of training courses, conferences, seminars and workshops. The training courses, delivered by BSRIA Training, have been developed over a number of years and are based on knowledge and expertise gained from both industry and leading edge research. The seminars, conferences and workshops offer opportunities for learning and networking on key issues impacting the Building industry.
Examples of the training available:
- Building Thermography Level 1 PCN
- Building Thermography Level II
- Design Framework - managing building services design - including the BIM dimension
- Domestic airtightness testing
- Embodied Carbon
- Heat pump design & integration
- Introduction to commissioning
- Introduction to electrical building services
- Introduction to fire in buildings
- Introduction to mechanical building services
- Introduction to the Building Regulations - including proposed changes
- Life cycle costing - theory and practice
- Maintaining building services
- Management of the commissioning process
- Practical energy management
- Pre-commission cleaning of pipework systems
- Project management for building services
- Soft Landings Level 1
- Understanding BREEAM
- Understanding Part L and Part F of the Building Regulations - including proposed changes