The overall objective of the EVERSELVES project is to promote new policies, or improvement of existing policies, to support the integration of renewable energy sources (RES) in buildings for self-consumption funded by Structural Funds and other EC tools.
ENERSELVES, an Interreg Europe project, focuses on the integration of RES for self-consumption, but not every RES is cost-effective for every region, so it needs an in depth analysis and a definition of clear KPIs to identify the best value-for-money investment. The project focuses on designing policies to promote only those RES for self-consumption technologies with higher benefits in each region.
- Improving 7 OPs in 7 EU regions, involving 4 managing authorities and 3 key energy actors.
- Influencing 13 M€ of SFs by the policy instruments
- 175 people increasing professional capacity attending interregional events
- 38 policy learning events with stakeholders
- 110 good practices identified and collected in a Guide of Best Practices
Duration: From January 2017 to December 2020.