The ePlanet project helps the public sector to switch from fossil fuel-based energy systems to renewable energy sources by facilitating coordination between local and regional authorities. This will be achieved by digitising measures and plans and using innovative big data and artificial intelligence tools.
Start date: 1 September 2021 - End date: 31 August 2024
- CENTRE INTERNACIONAL DE METODES NUMERICS EN ENGINYERIA
- INSTITUT CATALA D'ENERGIA
- CENTRE FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES AND SAVING FONDATION
- FEDERATION EUROPEENNE DES AGENCES ET DES REGIONS POUR L'ENERGIE ET L'ENVIRONNEMENT
- ICLEI EUROPEAN SECRETARIAT GMBH (ICLEI EUROPASEKRETARIAT GMBH)
- DIPUTACION DE GERONA
- PERIFEREIAKO TAMEIO ANAPTYKSIS KRITIS
- ENERGETICKA AGENTURA ZLINSKEHO KRAJE OPS
- ASSOCIACIO LIMA-LOW IMPACT MEDITERRANEAN ARCHITECTURE
- THREE O'CLOCK
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 101032450.
Check the project website here.