Plug-and-Play product and process innovation for Energy-efficient building deep renovation
P2ENDURE, a HORIZON 2020 project, aims to improve the availability and performance of energy saving solutions for deep renovation and transformation of vacant, obsolete or sub-optimal public buildings into dwellings. The project provides Plug & Play solutions which are ready to implement, affordable, 50% faster from production to on-site assembly, scalable and adaptable (in all European countries).
The innovative solutions proposed in P2ENDURE will be complemented with a proof-of-performance, which is based on pilot implementation and monitoring in 10 live demonstration projects in all main EU geo-clusters.
The deep renovation within P2ENDURE covers 3 typologies:
- Transformation from public or historic buildings into dwellings
- Deep renovation of residential buildings and districts
- Deep renovation of public buildings
- Multifunctional EASEE prefab panel
- Smart energy-efficient window
- Bloomframe® folding balcony
- Rooftop retrofitting / extension module
- PnP smart connectors
- PnP prefab HVAC systems
- Compact energy storage
- IEQ control systems
- Connection to energy grid and RES production
- Thermal and acoustic scanning technologies
- 3D scanning (geomatics) – laser and photogrammetry
- On-site 3D printing and robotics
Project duration: From 01-09-2016 to 31-08-2020
This project is funded under the EU programme H2020-EE-2016-PPP (supporting accelerated and cost-effective deep renovation of buildings through Public-Private Partnerships (EEB PPP) under grant agreement number 723391.