The goal of the Quantum project is to develop and demonstrate pragmatic services and appropriate tools with high replication potential supporting quality management (QM) for building performance in the design, construction, commissioning and operation phase as a means to close the gap between predicted and actual energy performance in European buildings.
This project will apply three innovative ICT‑driven tools to enable effective quality management in all relevant services within the building life cycle.
- HPS/NG9 (by Energy Team, Italy)
- Cost effective and easy to install in-situ energy metering devices with online data analysis
- Performance Test Bench (by SYNAVISION, Germany)
- First tool for the specification and automated validation of BMS functions using Active Functional Specifications (AFS)
- Comfortmeter (by Factor4, Belgium)
- First completely web-based questionnaire for perceived user comfort
The core mechanism is to “design for testability” by specifying transparent performance targets with cost effective testing methodologies.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 680529.
For further information, please visit the project’s website at the link below.