This scheme is now closed.
The renovation loan programme was developed by KredEx together with KfW Bankengruppe and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications with the purpose of supporting the renovation of apartment buildings and to improve energy efficiency in Estonia.
In connection with available resources from the EU Structural Funds and the borrowing of additional loan from the Council of Europe Development Bank, Kredex will be able, through this programme, to let the banks grant more favorable loans with longer repayment period with the intended purpose to achieve energy sustainability using reconstruction works.
Renovation works to be financed are those related to:
- full or partial insulation of frontages of apartment buildings;
- reconstruction and insulation of roofs of apartment buildings;
- replacement of windows and exterior doors of apartment buildings;
- insulation of cellar ceilings of apartment buildings;
- insulation of roof ceilings of apartment buildings;
- replacement, reconstruction or rebalancing of heating systems of apartment buildings;
- replacement of apartment buildings’ ventilation system by new heating return system or reconstruction of ventilation system;
- mounting facilities for the use of renewable energy in apartment buildings (excl. mounting of thermal pumps in district heating areas for apartment buildings using district heating system);
- partial or complete reconstruction of the control system and actuator of the lifts of the apartment building;
- finishing of public spaces in apartment buildings, if an integral part of reconstruction works;
- energy audit, designing and owner supervision.
For more information about the Estonian renovation loan programme please visit www.KredEx.ee.