On 11 January 2016, the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) announced a call for programmes (non-paper based presentations) for the ASHRAE 2016 Annual Conference, which will take place from 25 to 29 June 2016 in St. Louis, Missuri, U.S.A.
Programmes are sought for the following tracks:
- Advances in refrigeration systems and alternative refrigerants
- Fundamentals and applications
- HVAC systems and equipment
- Smart building systems/remote monitoring and diagnostics
- Indoor environment: health, comfort, productivity
- Professional skills beyond engineering
- Renewable energy systems and net zero buildings
Programmes are also sought for the fourth annual Research Summit, which reports results on any aspect of ASHRAE-related research. In addition, programmes focusing on practical applications and utilising case studies are requested.
Programmes are requested for the following programme types:
- Seminars, which include 1-4 presentations on a similar topic.
- Workshops, which allow equal time for 1-2 presentations and discussion.
- Forums, which are discussion-based sessions with no presentations.
Programme submission deadline: 8 February 2016.
For further information on submissions etc., please visit the relevant ASHRAE website.