The International Energy Agency's Energy in Buildings and Communities (IEA EBC) Programme carries out world class international collaborative research and development (R&D) through open innovation. The Programme's R&D activities are working towards near-zero energy use and carbon dioxide emissions from buildings and community energy systems. The focus is on integrating efficient and sustainable technologies. This BUILD UP Web Seminar is an opportunity to:
- hear about IEA EBC’s ambitious R&D and outreach; and
- learn from the panel how to develop initial concepts into major international R&D projects.
- Welcome and Introduction | Pau Garcia-Audi, EASME and Gordon Sutherland, EASME
- The IEA framework for multi-lateral R&D: an enduring success story | Peter Cunz, former CERT chair, Swiss Federal Office of Energy
- IEA EBC: An Overview | Andreas Eckmanns, chair IEA EBC, Swiss Fed. Office of Energy
- Ongoing R&D: Long-Term Performance of Super-Insulation | Daniel Quenard, operating agent IEA EBC Annex 65, CSTB
- Ongoing R&D: Reliable Full Scale Measurements for Buildings | Staf Roels, operating agent IEA EBC Annex 58, KU Leuven
- A new R&D concept: smart Grid Ready buildings | Søren Østergaard Jensen, Danish Technological Institute
- Ongoing outreach: the IEA Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre | Peter Wouters, operating agent AIVC, INIVE EEIG
- Questions and Answers
HOW TO VIEW: Each presentation or Q&A session in the agenda is a separate video within an integrated playlist. You may watch the whole webinar from start to end, skip videos by clicking on >|, or click on PLAYLIST and jump straight to the video you want.
The original announcement for this event can be found here