The 8th ECTP Conference took place at the Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels on November 13-14, 2018 (cf. the conference programme).
More than 170 stakeholders from the whole construction value-chain and representatives of the European Commission (see list here) shared their experience and discussed how the EU construction industry is shaping a high-tech Sustainable Built Environment.
Besides the plenary sessions, 9 parallel sessions over the two days of the conference covered a wide range of topics, innovation and market foresight trends addressed by the five ECTP Committees:
- Construction Innovation for the Transport Infrastructure of the future
- Materials and Sustainability Innovation in Construction
- The EeB cPPP as a catalyzer of the most Promising Technologies for a Sustainable and Energy Efficient Building Stock in Europe
- Building an Age-Friendly Europe
- Living in a Positive Energy District: combining Technologies for a higher Quality of Life
- Industrialisation of the Construction Sector
- Digitalisation of the Construction Sector
- Promoting Innovative Business Models for Energy Efficient Renovation
- Boosting Innovation with Living Labs
The full version of the conference report can be downloaded here.