Food for thought during the EU Sustainable Energy Week: 5 days, 5 key topics, 5 lunch academy webinars
My Smart City District (MSCD) is a group of like-minded European Smart Cities projects representing 8 projects, 25 cities across 13 countries. Together, they are putting on a series of short online seminars – the Lunch Academy – set to take place 11:30-12:15 CET every day of the European Sustainable Energy Week 13-17 June.
Across five, 45-minute sessions, energy agencies, academics, policy makers and leading associations will share real-life experience and challenges on key topics: Finance, Citizen Engagement, Retrofitting, District heating & Cooling and Replicating success.
Each session, an “expert challenger” from organisations like BPIE, Climate Alliance, Euroheat & Power, EngageCitizen and the European Construction Technology Platform (ECTP), will dig a deeper into the issues raised by speakers and stimulate questions.
If you are concerned by smarter and more energy efficient cities, learn from leading cities and organisations what they got right; what they got wrong; how you can be even more successful.
Content is entirely free, sign up now and discover key tips and insight on how others are dealing with these challenging topics.
FINANCE: Monday 13 June:
- Money matters and balancing limited financial resources in energy efficiency with examples from ZenN, EU-GUGLE & expert input from CITYnvest/ Climate Alliance
CITIZEN ENGAGEMENT: Tuesday 14 June:
- “Buildings don’t use energy, people do…!” link smart cities with smart citizens with input from CITyFiED, CITY-ZEN and expert commentator EngageCitizen
RETROFITTING: Wednesday 15 June
- Design, implement and deliver smart retrofitting at district level courtesy of CITY-ZEN, R2CITIES, and invited experts of ECTP
DISTRICT HEATING & COOLING: Thursday 16 June
- District heating and cooling solutions for the future with examples from READY, CELSIUS and expert challenger from EuroHeat & Power
REPLICATING @ SCALE: Friday 17 June
- Smarter and more energy efficient faster, with less risk: replication and achieving scale in smart cities with SINFONIA, CITyFiED, and invited experts of BPIE