On 30 May 2017, the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) announced that this year, the Energy Information Days will take place from Monday 23 to Wednesday 25 October 2017 in Brussels, Belgium, presenting the new funding opportunities and innovative schemes offered by Horizon 2020’s Work Programme 2018-2020. Applying for funding is a competitive process, and only the best project proposals will be selected.
The Information days will provide attendees with the following:
- An update on the European Energy Efficiency policy
- Presentation of the Energy priorities of the H2020 Energy 2018-2020 calls for proposals
- Guidance on how to apply for funding
- Dedicated workshops for each funding area e.g. Energy Efficiency, with the opportunity to meet the EASME energy team and receive answers to your questions
- An opportunity to network and find project partners through the National Contact Points Brokerage event
Opening of registrations
Registrations will open in September 2017. A link will be published in this page after the summer and a notification via the EASME Energy Newsletter.
Who should attend?
More than 700 participants coming from SME associations, businesses, European and national trade associations, chambers of commerce, European institutions, universities, financial institutions, etc. are expected.
A detailed agenda with the topics and sessions will be published in September 2017.
Recordings and presentations
You will be able to watch the sessions live on your computer as well as the recordings. The presentations will also be available for download.
For further information, please visit the relevant EASME webpage at the link below.