On 19 January 2017, a series of Calls for Proposals opened in the context of Horizon 2020 Work Programme for 2016-17 in the area of Energy Efficiency.
The Energy Efficiency area of this Work Programme has been designed for 2016/2017 with a stronger focus on consumer-related issues under the sub-area 'Engaging consumers towards energy efficiency'. In addition, a strong consumer-oriented approach characterises many of the topics in the sub‑areas of 'Heating and cooling', 'Buildings', 'Industry, products and services', and 'Innovative financing for energy efficiency'.
More specifically, the Calls opened on 19 January 2017 concern the following topics:
- EE-02-2017: Improving the performance of inefficient district heating networks
- EE-06-2016-2017: Engaging private consumers towards sustainable energy
- EE-09-2016-2017: Engaging and activating public authorities
- EE-11-2016-2017: Overcoming market barriers and promoting deep renovation of buildings
- EE-14-2016-2017: Construction skills
- EE-15-2017: Increasing capacities for actual implementation of energy efficiency measures in industry and service
- EE-16-2016-2017: Effective implementation of EU product efficiency legislation
- EE-18-2017: Energy efficiency of industrial parks through energy cooperation and mutualised energy services
- EE-19-2017: Public Procurement of Innovative Solutions for energy efficiency
- EE-22-2016-2017: Project Development Assistance
- EE-23-2017: Innovative financing schemes
- EE-24-2016-2017: Making the energy efficiency market investible
Submission deadline: 7 June 2017
For further information, please visit the relevant Horizon 2020 webpage at the link below.
For more information on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2016-2017, you can visit the relevant BUILD UP News.