This brochure, released by the Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM), provides an overview of the Nearly Zero-Energy Buildings (NZEB) campaign.
The NZEB campaign promotes commitments by national authorities, subnational governments, and buildings sector stakeholders to advance NZEB.
The campaign includes several operational actions:
- A call for integrating the issue of building energy efficiency into public policies via a ministerial declaration open for signature
- A call for the swift mobilisation of private capital for the financing and refinancing of investments in sustainable buildings and for the more effective use of existing public funds or aid programmes based on good practices
- A platform for commitments highlighting pioneering players such as real estate owners, developers, or investors grouped together in a “Building 100” club
- The mobilisation of an international network of energy-efficient buildings and NZEB experts as the basis for future technical assistance programmes
- Communications at international events throughout the year, including a possible high-level event on financing the low-carbon building transition at mid-term
For further information or to download the brochure please visit the relevant CEM webpage at the link provided below.