The Energy Management Act has implemented the Directive 31/2010/EU. This Act among others:
- describes the rights and obligations of natural and legal persons in the use of energy;
- defines the State energy conception;
- sets requirements for the inspection of boilers and air-conditioning systems;
- sets requirements for the Energy Performance of Buildings and defines the obligation to process an Energy Performance Certificate;
- defines the obligation for processing energy audits and energy assessments;
- sets requirements for eco-design;
- defines the status of the energy specialist and its training, certification and obligations, etc.