The Dynastee network (DYNamic Analysis, Simulation and Testing applied to the Energy and Environmental performance of buildings) is an informal grouping of organisations actively involved in the application of tools and methodologies applied to this field.
This is the 3rd newsletter.
- Summary report of the workshop on High Performance Buildings Design and Evaluation Methodologies
- IEA EBC Annex 58-project “Reliable building energy performance characterization based on full scale dynamic measurements”
- Subtask 1 : State of the art on full scale testing and dynamic data analysis
- Subtask 2: Decision tree
- Outcome of Summer School 201 3 that took place 9-1 3 September in Almeria, Spain
- Open Competition: Energy Design of High Performance Buildings
More information and full articles can be found on www.dynastee.info.