DYNASTEE continues to disseminate information on dynamic assessment methods for the energy performance of buildings. The ninth issue of the DYNASTEE newsletter is an introduction to more in depth information, articles on new approaches and methods, the progress of works in the Annex 71 project of IEA-EBC, past and future training sessions etc. In the near future, DYNASTEE will develop an advanced training school (first session in Almeria, September 2018) as well as an on-line version of the basic training course as was given in the 6 Summer Schools in previous years. New actions include workshops, doctoral colloquia and a network of excellence.
Specific contents of this edition include:
- Announcement of the Summer School 2018
- IEA-EBC Annex 71 Common Exercise 1: Exploring identification and characterisation techniques
- ln-situ Measurements and Standardisation (CEN, ISO)
- Two selected abstracts
- Outcome of the Summer School 2017 in Granada, Spain
- IEA EBC Annex 71 (2016-2019)
- About DYNASTEE
Please click on the link provided below to download the newsletter.
More information can be found at www.dynastee.info.