In this series of white papers on the electrical installations of houses, flats and residential units, Leonardo Energy aims to stimulate carefully considered design, taking into account how the occupants live and their needs and wishes. These white papers are mainly targeted to architects, specification writers, decision makers, installers and students.
- Lighting in and around the home
- Flexibility of electrical installations
- The moving parts of homes
- Door communication and access control
- Generating electricity locally
- Auxiliary networks and devices
- Assisted Living
- A modern residential installation with an IHS
- Safety and alarms in the home
- The indoor climate of the home
For further information or to download the documents, please visit the relevant Leonardo Energy webpage at the link below.