The International Energy Agency's Energy in Buildings and Communities (IEA-EBC) Programme newsletter carries regular reports of energy policy development and research activities taking place in various countries. It contains updates on ongoing and planned research projects, features new publications and website information, as well as topical articles of a general nature. It is intended for those active in fields relating to operational energy saving for buildings and communities.
The IEA-EBC news Issue 63, June 2016 contains the following articles:
- Norway demonstrates zero emission buildings.
- Computational tools for buildings and communities.
- Financing deep energy retrofit projects.
- Reliability of energy efficient building retrofitting.
- Making a case for building energy epidemiology.
- EBC international projects.
Please visit the IEA EBC website to download the newsletter.