The International Energy Agency's Energy in Buildings and Communities (IEA-EBC) Programme newsletter carries regular reports of energy policy development and research activities taking place in various countries. It contains updates on ongoing and planned research projects, features new publications and website information, as well as topical articles of a general nature. It is intended for those active in fields relating to operational energy saving for buildings and communities.
The IEA-EBC news Issue 64, November 2016 contains the following articles:
- Benchmarking benefits Australia's buildings.
- The state-of-the-art for ventilative cooling - Current project: EBC annex 62.
- Implementation of energy strategies in communities - Current project: EBC annex 63.
- Optimised performance of energy supply systems - Current project: EBC annex 64.
- Occupant behaviour modelling tools - Current project: EBC annex 66.
- EBC international projects.
Please visit the IEA EBC website at the link provided below to download the newsletter.