Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Solar Heating and Cooling for Buildings and Industry (SHC 2015)
This publication contains the proceedings (123 manuscripts) of the 4th International Conference on Solar Heating and Cooling for Buildings and Industry - SHC2015, which took place in Istanbul, Turkey from 2 to 4 December 2015.
SHC 2015 covered highly focused presentations and discussions on technology developments, material research, system design, standardisation, reliability, modelling, control, monitoring, demonstration & pilot installations, and best practice examples for the following topics:
Systems and components:
- solar thermal collectors;
- thermal storage;
- other innovative components and systems;
- performance measurement, durability and reliability.
Market reports and framework conditions:
- market reports;
- regional development and SHC for MENA region;
- standards and certification.
- water heating;
- solar space heating and hybrid applications;
- district heating;
- solar heat for industrial processes;
- solar refrigeration and solar air conditioning;
- solar architecture;
- building integration and building renovation;
- urban planning and urban transformation;
- solar resource assessment.
All manuscripts are available to download at the link provided below.