This is the fifth issue of the ZERO-PLUS (Achieving near Zero and Positive Energy Settlements in Europe using Advanced Energy Technology) research project newsletter.
- 3rd ZERO-PLUS progress meeting
- Exploitation Strategy Seminar with the Support Services for Exploitation of Research Results (SSERR)
- Release of first annual ZERO-PLUS booklet
- Interview in Horizon Magazine
- Mentioning of ZERO-PLUS at the workshop "Smart Buildings for a greener Europe: Emerging Policy and Practice"
- Presentation on ZERO-PLUS at conferences
- EU opportunities
Please visit the project’s website to read the full document at the link provided below.
The ZERO-PLUS project: “Achieving near Zero and Positive Energy Settlements in Europe using Advanced Energy Technology”, funded under the EC H2020 program, aims at the development and implementation of a comprehensive, cost-effective system for Net Zero Energy (NZE) settlements. The system is composed of innovative solutions for the building envelope, for building energy generation and management, and for energy management at the settlement level. The developed solutions will be implemented in four different demonstration projects throughout the EU, with varying climates and building types. The results of their implementation will be monitored and analysed. More information can be found at: http://www.zeroplus.org/